Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. We recently purchased 2002 EXL
Do you have any suggestion on the care of leather seat? This is our first leather in a car, and we plan to keep it for 10 years. Thanks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I purchased the Zaino products, but don't have anything to compare the results to. The leather is also still fairly new. Check out the detailing forum. There are several people that have used Lexol and have had good results.

Jeff

------------------
Jeff

'01 SS EX
Cassette, Rosen Video System, Fog Lights, Splash Guards
Full Nose Mask

See photos at:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/B5EC5C7BC6CFA07

·
Registered
26 Posts
I too am waiting for an EXL but plan to take care of the leather the same way I do on my Volvo. I use a leather cleaner cream from Danier (leather clothing store...my wife shops there...alot...) 2-3 times a year. My sseats in the Volvo are now 5 years old and look brand new. Also the stuff is inexpensive and goes a long way.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I'll put in my two cents worth...

My brother-in-law has a very successful leather/vinyl repair business. He dilutes "Simple Green" about 10 to 1 with water, and uses that to clean the leather. He then recommends Lexol leather conditioner hand rubbed into the leather. Depending on use, doing this two or three times a year is adequate. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts