Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a quick question for all of you out there with leather:

1) upon delivery, did you guys treat your seats right away?

2) I have two baby seats and don't want to ruin the leather- what do you guys do who use baby seats? Seat covers, towels, etc.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

JZ

·
Registered
329 Posts
1) I don't have leather

but wanted to throw my $.02 in for...
2)...the Prince Lionheart Seat Saver!!! Definitely a must-have.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We have leather in our two other cars and have not had any problems with wear because of baby seats or booster seats.I just use Lexol cleaner and conditioner.The Lexol cleaner is time consuming because you have to sponge wash,sponge rinse then towel dry the seats.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is the Prince Lionheart really big enough? It looks kind of small in the photo. It seems to me that my toddler seat (garden-variety Britax) would make marks around the sides of it on the leather. (top edge and sides)

------------------
dMax
(formerly Gettin'AVan)
GG EX-L w/fog lights

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dMax:
Is the Prince Lionheart really big enough? It looks kind of small in the photo. It seems to me that my toddler seat (garden-variety Britax) would make marks around the sides of it on the leather. (top edge and sides)
</font>
It could be small on some car seats. I tried it with a Britax and it was a tiny, TINY bit short in terms of length, but no big deal. I still think it's a great choice though, since it's thick rubber....

Another thread on this topic, BTW:

http://www.odyclub.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000030.html

------------------
-Shin John
'01 DEP EX, and I'm workin' on it! (slowly)

[This message has been edited by shindog (edited 12-19-2001).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts