Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Led white lights

2889 8
Anyone know of a good quality led white lights that I can replace in my honda odyssey touring elite? Its the top level trim and i am baffled why Honda does not have led white lights. My 2012 Acura mdx has these lights.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Are you talking interior? I’ve been using sylvania white led wedge bulbs. They are expensive in relation to eBay bulbs but I have never had one burnout after 4 years of use in Volvo parking lights that are on all day every day. You can get them at walmart cheapest or hit autozone and advanced auto. There are like 3 different part numbers but they are all the same. I put them in every wedge style socket in my elite and they are perfect except a tad bright for the map lights. I had to get a different led for the tailgate. Got a yorkim Cree 5730 on Amazon. We will see how long it lasts.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Purchased white led bulbs from Ebay. You can get a whole set for less than $10.00. I installed these on our 2015 Odyssey and took them off when we traded up for a 2018 odyssey ex. I installed these in the 2018 and all work just fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you talking interior? I’ve been using sylvania white led wedge bulbs. They are expensive in relation to eBay bulbs but I have never had one burnout after 4 years of use in Volvo parking lights that are on all day every day. You can get them at walmart cheapest or hit autozone and advanced auto. There are like 3 different part numbers but they are all the same. I put them in every wedge style socket in my elite and they are perfect except a tad bright for the map lights. I had to get a different led for the tailgate. Got a yorkim Cree 5730 on Amazon. We will see how long it lasts.....
Yeah I am talking about interior. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try autozone this weekend and will let you know how that goes. I am ok with lights being bright.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Purchased white led bulbs from Ebay. You can get a whole set for less than $10.00. I installed these on our 2015 Odyssey and took them off when we traded up for a 2018 odyssey ex. I installed these in the 2018 and all work just fine.
Do you have a link to the ebay listing for the interior LED light bulbs?

Thanks!
I can't find the seller I dealt with before bug just do a search in Ebay for interior led bulbs. See attached and hope this helps

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts