Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother has a lipstick stain on the headliner of his civic. Any ideas on how to get this out?

I had read somewhere that some common household product is very good at removing lipstick. I just can't rememeber the product.

***Oh yeah, the short story is that his fiancee was reaching for the sun visor with lipstick in her hand.***

·
Registered
585 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djdro34:
***Oh yeah, the short story is that his fiancee was reaching for the sun visor with lipstick in her hand.***</font>

Damn! This post was soooooooooo asking for it. I already had about 4 'good ones' planned for responding.

Oh, in regards to the headliner; have you tried some type of carpet-stain remover?

·
Registered
568 Posts
My brother has a lipstick stain on the headliner of his civic. Any ideas on how to get this out?

I had read somewhere that some common household product is very good at removing lipstick. I just can't rememeber the product.

***Oh yeah, the short story is that his fiancee was reaching for the sun visor with lipstick in her hand.***
</font>
If lipstick stain was from his fiancee, I won't worry about removing it!

------------------
'01 GG EX
Mud Guard, Wheel Lock, Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats
leather steerling wheel cover, Pioneer 1655 speakers,
Lojack

[This message has been edited by bjk2001 (edited 08-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by bjk2001 (edited 08-01-2001).]

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
***Oh yeah, the short story is that his fiancee was reaching for the sun visor with lipstick in her hand.***</font>
Darn it ! This would've been a good one !

Seriously, you might want to try Resolve carpet cleaner. I tried it on our ex-MPV's mats and the stains came off real good.

------------------
-Rob-
'01 GG LX "Lagreat"(with stuff,just S-T-U-F-F)
http://www.fototime.com/inv/46E6936F1F9A447

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I warned him that when I posted this, he was going to get some colorful reponses.

He was actually able to get it out with dishwashing detergent.

·
Registered
568 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cmt4:
Does this work for shirts? Just curious... see, I have this friend.......</font>
My guess is: Depends on the lipstick color your "friend" was wearing. How long the stain has been smeared on.

------------------
'01 GG EX
Mud Guard, Wheel Lock, Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats
leather steerling wheel cover, Pioneer 1655 speakers,
Lojack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts