Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a list of things in have planned for the van (from Canada):

1. Blacked out front grille (DONE, see attached photos, 20180703_155419.jpg )
2. Tint front windows
3. Replace interior dash matte black trims with gloss black ones, to get the same look as Elite/Touring (parts ordered)
4. Explore the possibility of replacing the start button to a red one
5. Window visors (Wellvisors or OEM?)
6. HID kit
7. LED fogs
8. Some nice wheels (hopefully light too)

I will try and keep this thread updated to reflect progress

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks great. You're pretty daring pulling apart a brand new dash like that. I always worry about the fit going back together and squeaks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
any updates with your mods? i definitely will black out my front chrome grill, i wanna change to chrome part in that back as well, i have 2019 ex-l white diamond

·
Registered
266 Posts
Does anyone know a company that will take the original chrome front grill pieces and coat them in Black Chrome or Black Nickel? I'd like to do the same with the black plastic louvers OR have them coated in gloss black as well as the surround pieces lower on the bumper where the fog lights an signal lights are. Any information would be apprecicated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks good, I have some similar plans with mine.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I guess no one knows where to have automotive chromed plastic sent out for turning the chrome into black nickel or black chrome finish???

·
Registered
347 Posts
I know this is old thread, but if owner is still here, how are those TypeR wheels holding so far? odyssey being such a heavy vehicle compared to civic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts