Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a ball and I found three long scratches along the driver side door. There's some green paint on the door and even scratched off the surface paint. And when I look along the side, i found that the door is actually dented in !!! Oh my god ! What can i do to fix it ? I live in Vancouver in Canada. Does anyone knows which bodyshop is good ? my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Ouch. I just had major work done on the rear of my car. The body shop scratched the hood pretty bad. It looked like they let a hose drag across it.

I took it back and they buffed it out. It looks as good as new. It took about 30 minutes to buff and wash the area.

They might want to replace the door skin. In that case they'd probably blend the new paint into the fender and sliding door so it'll match. A good shop can make the boo boo look new very easily.

Here's a few pics of my car's rear just after the wreck. I took it to an I-CAR certified shop and they made it to where no one can tell it was wrecked. I'm amazed.

http://home.swbell.net/red93ser/wreck2.html

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts