Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, seeing as there isn't much action in the "Canada" section. Thought I'd start.

I'm Mark, from the east coast, in New Brunswick. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Mark, yeah it would be good if more Canadians posted, especially deals and mods that one can get within Canada.

·
Registered
99 Posts
canadian friends

Hi Mark !
I'm Phil from Quebec and it would be nice to get more action in the "Canada
section". Get more info between us Canadians!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Guillaume, Montreal South Shore, proud owner of an 05 Touring since June. Happy of the extended warranty on the power steering pump too ;-) What a difference did it make !

·
Registered
99 Posts
extended warranty

Did anyone bought the extended warranty from the dealer!
We are waiting for the end of the 3 year warranty before considering buying the ext. warranty. Good move???
How much did you guys paid for the ext. warranty?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, I forgot to follow up in this thread that I started, lols. Hey all!

jediphil, I bought extended warranty on my '11 to top up to 5yr/120k at the time of purchase, mostly because its the first year of a new gen, even though I don't (hope) not to use it. I think buying extended warranty after having the vehicle a couple of years is a little more, but you can call for a quote.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Blueprint from Montreal's South Shore...been here for awhile ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Коcтя изъездил южное Подмоcковье вдoль и пoперек. Нaконeц, пoнял, что пoиcк пo объявлениям - нaпрacно пoтрaченное время единожды, окaзaвшиcь в Серпyхове, в одном из меcтных гaзетных киоcков Коcтя обнaрyжил гaзетy c oбъявлeниями о нeдвижимоcти. Кaк выяcнилocь чyть пoзжe, тaкие гaзеты имеютcя и в Липецке, Тyле, Кaлyге, Рязaни и дрyгих клозетaх. Первое жe объявление, пo кoторомy он пoзвонил, окaзaлоcь зaвyaлировaнной реклaмой меcтного aгентcтвa нeдвижимоcти.

·
Registered
8 Posts
cktong from Toronto....good day~

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am from Ottawa ON, Bought 2012 LX. Loosking to buy EXTENDED WARRANTY 7/160K Currently have quote for $1700

PROJECT Wishlist
BlueTooth
Fog Light
Block HEater
Roof Rack
More Speaker

·
Registered
2 Posts
2) 2 метода, один дешевый, другой в два раза дешевле, но бумажная волокита 1 раз. 3) Как сделать, чтобы за тебя делали ВСЕ. Тебе останется раз в месяц сходить на почту, и один раз в год в юр фирму. Многое другое... Главное - рабочая схема.

-

·
Registered
96 Posts
Did we take over the Ukraine? Harper really has been a stealth warmonger hey? Well I guess if Quebec separates, we can start sending transfer payments to Ukraine. Ummmm....hi. Calgary redneck reporting for duty. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
wingman here from mississauga, ontario... yeah, wishing that we can buy parts/accessories from canadian shores without the hassle of paying custom duties and taxes from down south...

honda lover since coming over here in canada..

2006 cr-v ex (traded for odyssey)
2007 odyssey ex (lease ended; returned to dealer; with $10,000 repair - ouch!)
2011 accord ex (sweet ride, loving it)
2010 odyssey se (need to get this. parents came to stay with us for good from the Philippines - sweetest deal on earth!)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did anyone bought the extended warranty from the dealer!
We are waiting for the end of the 3 year warranty before considering buying the ext. warranty. Good move???
How much did you guys paid for the ext. warranty?
if you buy the ext warranty after 3yrs, the ext warranty will start from the day that the vehicle got first registered, not after you buy the warranty.

i asked my friend who is a Honda technician. he advised me to keep the money and stow it away. if a repair needed to be done on my ody, then that's the time to waste the money. if it doesn't call for any repair, i still have the money intact and not in honda's hands. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
U can only buy the warranty up to 3 years from date of purchase.

·
Registered
401 Posts
From Ottawa here. Resist the temptation to purchase the extended warranty. I didn't. Got suckered in everytime.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts