Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to say how much I love the Bluetooth audio feature! I can listen to the songs on my iPhone without needing to plug it in anywhere - I can leave it in my pocket or my purse and I don't forget and leave it behind in the car! Awesome!

·
Administrator
14,480 Posts
Great. Don't love the posting of it in the wrong forum. ;) What do you think we have the audio/video forum for? 2010 and older vans? :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks songsparrow! I appreciate you posting it in the 2011 forum as there have been many 2011-specific complaints about the bluetooth audio in this forum. This lends at least one voice to the "2011 bluetooth audio works well!" crowd when folks browse for 2011-specific pros/cons. Of course if you were talking about a non-2011 van then this is the wrong forum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks songsparrow! I appreciate you posting it in the 2011 forum as there have been many 2011-specific complaints about the bluetooth audio in this forum. This lends at least one voice to the "2011 bluetooth audio works well!" crowd when folks browse for 2011-specific pros/cons. Of course if you were talking about a non-2011 van then this is the wrong forum.
My 2011 bluetooth audio works perfectly. Hop in the car with my iPhone 3Gs, and my podcasts start playing within seconds. Turn the car off, and the iPhone pauses automatically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts