Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 EXL
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 EXL just became my primary vehicle. Traded my Ram and wife now has an Armada. Any who i'm looking to make this ody fit all my needs as a DD, family hauling, camping, hunting, road warrior. So far tow hitch and trans cooler have been installed, AIirlifts ordered, and a 2" traxda lift may be next. once these Michelins wear a set of cooper AT3s will be installed.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome aboard! Interested to see what the Odyssey looks like with the lift and how it performs over the long run. Out of curiosity, why not take the Armada off road?

·
Registered
2012 EXL
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eventually the Armada will become my all around do it all vehicle but for now the Odyssey has become mine. We actually had a 2019 odyssey elite( that was a beautiful machine) in between the Ram and Armada but then we figured we really wanted a bigger boat (2yrs out Gotta plan ahead) than what the Odyssey was up to task for(and my wife wanted another armada now that the kids were older). The Armada is definitely more capable and is 4wd and ultimately will become mine, but for now and my purposes of trying to keep the Armada pristine, and the overall unmatched convenience of a minivan the Odyssey wins. Any off-roading wont be serious either. Dirt roads, wet grass, a few hills on the way to our camp, and sometimes the water gets high at our local boat launches. A little more ground clearance and utility is all I'm looking for. The lift is still in the air. I will see how she dose this fall when i pull the ATVs and such up to the camp this fall.Going +1 on the cooper AT3s may be enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts