Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a code for $10 off a $100 order, OR $25 off $250, or $50 off $500. It's a one-time use coupon only, good for phone or internet orders.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tony the Tiger:
Can I have it ? I am about to purchase the bug deflector and stuff from them... Thanks in advance. You can send it to me to my email.. [email protected]

Tony the Tiger
</font>
Someone (cant remember who) claimed it yesterday via email. I asked them to post here, but forgot to check myself. Whoever it was, please pass the coupon to someone else if you don't use it. Thanks.

In retrospect, I suppose I should have just posted the number and let the first actual purchaser to use it...Live and learn.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
No, that was OK. That was me. I'm checking on the mats and will pass it on to Tony if I end up not buying.

Tony, remind me in a couple of days. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any info on how you lucky people get coupons? Is there some list we can register on? I'm just about to purchase Weathertech mats and any discounts would be great.

------------------
vangirl

'01 SS EX with i-VES, Kelton Subwoofer, trailer hitch, cross bars, in-dash CD changer, fog lights, cargo tray

'00 New Formula Red S2000
'00 Flamenco Black Pearl Civic EX

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Adam! Much appreciated. I just want to make sure that someone saves some money:)

I live near Macneil Auto, and I stopped by in person to buy a pair of Weatherflectors. They took my information for their mailing list. Incidentally, I bought my Weathertech floormats at Roadworksauto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts