Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
This Product sucks and the company is NOT reputable!!!

Sorry for not responding earlier - I have not logged on in a while - and I certainly hope nobody has ordered one and learned the hard way.

The Product:
The bra is nothing more than a sheet of magnetic vinyl material that is cut roughly to the shape of the hood. It sits on top of the hood and IS IN NO WAY theftproof. With the single sheet of magnetic vinyl is a "C" shaped flexible channel that you put over the front lip of your hood and the front lip of the vinyl - giving the illusion of a Bra, and stopping the peice of crap from lifting at highway speeds.

In short - it is a joke - it looks like a joke and the one that I received did not accurately fit my car's hood.

The Company:
The company has a website where they say all the right things - guaranteed! Satisfaction! Lots of pictures that *almost* show the product (but never quite get close enough to show it for what it is). They sell the product here with warranties and guarantees galore, and they also sell on Ebay.

On Ebay, they direct you to their website to learn all about the product and the company.

When I was not happy and contacted them for a refund I was told that it did not apply to Ebay purchases. I pointed out that because they did not state this on their auction, and further referenced their website for product details that they had to honour the guarantee. Unfortunately this guy has no concept of honour.

He wouldn't budge, and the owner became sarcastic and demeaning in his emails. It is perfectly clear that he will never have a repeat buyer - just poor suckers like me that gambled based on poor pictures and website rhetoric.

These guys are NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Hope this helps someone avoid a $40 loss.
Thanks for posting this! Not sure how this would have been theft proof or magnetic. I was told 2014 hoods are aluminum

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is Magnetbra. We were just made aware of this thread even though it appears to be about 13 years old. Not sure what this guy's problem was but more than likely just disgruntled because we don't accept returns of Ebay items. The return policy is stated at the top of the listings. (This is because this is a made to order product, we don't stock it, and many of our eBay listings are older models that rarely sell. Ebay fees are also a factor.) We do accept returns for sales on our website. As far as the fit, it is clear to see from our photos. The bras are also cut on a highly accurate CNC machine. As far as being theft-proof, you may be able to pull the bra off of the hood without destroying it but it's not easy and it really isn't an issue. We have not had a report of a theft in more than fifteen years. What it really comes down to is what you have heard many times before: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If you are interested in seeing thousands of unbiased reviews please check our feedback on eBay.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts