Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this forum. We bought the Ody 06 EX-L R&N from McDavid Honda at Gulf Freeway last summer. Then we took a maiden voyage to New Mexico (carlsbad cavern) - Flagstaff, AZ (to see Grand Canyon) - The Four Corner States - then all the way to Vail, CO. And I must say the trip was Wow!! That was the best roadtrip that I ever had, especially with our children (DVD was a life saver!).

BTW, we live in Pearland. The Service Department at McDavid Honda is excellent! Very helpful.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Congratulations on the new Ody! I hope to visit the Grand Canyon next month. Would like to take the Ody, but the trip is mainly business and no time to drive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davedrivesody said:
Congratulations on the new Ody! I hope to visit the Grand Canyon next month. Would like to take the Ody, but the trip is mainly business and no time to drive.
Thank you. I hope your visit to Grand Canyon is a good one. The view was breathtaking I must say... and don't forget take plenty of pictures.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Congrats!

i've ridden to the grand Canyon on my motorcycle.........its pretty cool......makes you think you really are tiny. much bigger then i thought it was gonna be.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VFR pilot said:
Congrats!

i've ridden to the grand Canyon on my motorcycle.........its pretty cool......makes you think you really are tiny. much bigger then i thought it was gonna be.
That's exactly right! We are small compare to this wonders of the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts