Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all. As my wife and I con't to debate exactly what color and options to order on our '02 ody - she asked one of those questions that I thought was easily answered and then I sat there with a blank expression. "Do you have to maintain leather seats and how?" With four kids, 2 under two - and the stories from the past with relatives having leather interior (hot/cold, rips, stain) she feels they are going to be more trouble than they're worth.

------------------
Future owner of a '02 Ody
Current owner of a '96 Grand Caravan & '98 Mazda 626

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we're leaning on going w/o leather which means no navi
and going with an after market entertainment system. It unfortunate, but neither one of us are big on leather interiors.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 3odys4me:
There is a product made by Dura Gloss called leather dressing which is an excellent cleaner and conditioner. You can usually only find Dura Gloss stuff at auto stores. It was developed by a chemist here in North Carolina. People who restore cars swear by it. The unique thing is that it has a really nice smell and doesn't leave a nasty residue or film on the windows etc. We've been having the leather debate in our house too. I don't want it, my husband does. I really do want the nav though and it's a pkg deal so I guess Honda settled this one. </font>

------------------
Future owner of a '02 Ody
Current owner of a '96 Grand Caravan & '98 Mazda 626

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.