Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or know of a write up on a manual transmission converted ody. I keep hearing on honda-tech that its been done with a acura TL transmission but i have found no proof.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For what year? My buddy's company "Fast Eddie's Racing" makes the box and stuff for the 1st gens.... never seen or heard of any 2nd gen conversions. But Bisimoto Engineering did a 2014 ody for SEMA that same year.... manual trans, force fed, air suspension.... 1,029hp.... was even on American Top Gear in a "family car shoot out"

·
Registered
232 Posts
This thread is eight years old. I'm getting close to being done with a second gen manual trans conversion out of a 2003 CL-S

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed a 6MT from a TL in our 04 Ody this past weekend. It's running pretty good though there's some tweaking still needed. Taking the best minivan to the next level LOL. Future plans include turbo and tune, suspension upgrade, etc. Hats off to my 21 year old son who did an amazing job and wouldn't quit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This thread is eight years old. I'm getting close to being done with a second gen manual trans conversion out of a 2003 CL-S
Have you finished this swap? We just put a 6MT LSD from an 06 TL into our 04 Ody this weekend. Runs and drives good - Would welcome dialogue and finishing issues.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Have you finished this swap? We just put a 6MT LSD from an 06 TL into our 04 Ody this weekend. Runs and drives good - Would welcome dialogue and finishing issues.
Yes, I've got almost 10,000 mostly trouble free miles on it. I love it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, I've got almost 10,000 mostly trouble free miles on it. I love it.
I want to install a manual Transmission into my 2002 Odyssey which has a failing transmission. Please could you tell me all important details to follow or give me a reference? Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts