Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 EX-L with the WeatherTech mats. We will soon be removing the Plus One seat to slide the captains chairs together. What type of mat do you have by the door in this scenario? We live in Northern VA so snow is a small concern. How big a mat do I need to fit in that spot? I'd take the seat out now, but I really have no where to put it.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
CanadianInVA said:
I have a 2010 EX-L with the WeatherTech mats. We will soon be removing the Plus One seat to slide the captains chairs together. What type of mat do you have by the door in this scenario? We live in Northern VA so snow is a small concern. How big a mat do I need to fit in that spot? I'd take the seat out now, but I really have no where to put it.
There should have been a small piece of carpet with some plastic tabs and snaps with your new van. When we bought our '06 it came with one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Check if they put the mat in the storage compartment during prep. It should have came with the car.

PM or email me if you are going to sell the plus one seat, I'm looking for one.

[email protected]

Thank you.

·
Registered
513 Posts
We have the Weathertechs all season and while they are nice, they screwed up for the plus seat: They include an extra piece but they indicate it should go between the front seats, not were the plus seat is (see their web site). It fits in the plus seat area but has extra dent on one side for the front seat feet and doesn't have anything to keep it in place.

One of my projects for next summer is to add snap buttons and extra plastic to it so it stays in place.

Nicolas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts