Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't find much here about Maxpider mats. Took a chance and bought a front and rear set of their carpet mats in grey. I'm a fan of Husky/Weathertech mats but my three year old loves playing in "his" new car and I wanted something softer for his crawling around.

The Maxpider Classic Carpet mats are like a Husky/Weathertech but covered with indoor/outdoor carpet. Most of the reviews say they hold up and hose off very well. I'll update once they've been mud covered and hosed off.

The rears are one large mat like the Weathertechs so the rear seats need to be removed for installation. I'll be doing this tomorrow.

I've put the fronts in. They have the factory anchor holes that lined up. The backs are covered in a strange prickly hair like material that keeps them in place very well. I'm guessing they won't make holes like the Husky spikes. Side coverage is pretty impressive. They cover roughly half the sill step. Dead pedal coverage is good which is a priority. My left foot tends to sit high. I also really like the textured heel pad. For some reason my heel is always hard on mats..even my Huskys. This should hold up very well. There isn't a center piece between the two front mats but I'll cut a piece from a cheap rubber mat if need be. I don't see needing anything for now.

So far I'm happy with them. I planned on ordering front Husky for the better dead pedal coverage and Weathertech rear for better overall rear coverage. These combined the two perfectly and having them match is a nice bonus. I paid $140 for both shipped.

I do wish they didn't come with the "3D" logo on them. But honestly I think it's better than the huge Husky/Weathertech logos and I can at least remove them since they're only held on with small rivets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Ody is a 2016. Here's what the rear looks like. These things are holding up really well! They are very easy to hose off. So far I'm really happy with them. I'll update after this winter and see how they handle NY's god awful policy of dumping mounds of road salt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts