Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having researched the Odyssey exhaustively (many thanks to the OdyClub members), I've bitten the bullet and ordered a Mesa Beige EX from Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville, GA. I found them via the internet. They're putting in the Classic Soft Trim leather kit, since I don't need heated seats and they didn't have any EX-L's coming in any time soon.
I was surprised to find that the Credit Union Autofinder service that had previously worked well for me actually wanted more than the dealer.... by about $300. I'm paying $28390 + $378 + tax, tag, title. That seems to be reasonable from what I've read here.
So now I've got a copy of the sales order, with a VIN and a promise that the van should be in within 10-14 days.

------------------
- 92 Acura Integra GS-R
- 94 Honda Civic EX
? 02 Honda Odyssey EX ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacquesb:
After having researched the Odyssey exhaustively (many thanks to the OdyClub members), I've bitten the bullet and ordered a Mesa Beige EX from Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville, GA.</font>
Welcome to the waiting list fraternity!
I've got a MB EXL-RES on order, hopefully in by the end of this month or so. Should be good driving weather by then -- we actually could be making good use of the heated seats right about now, which is unusual for the TX Gulf Coast!

------------------
'02 MB EXL-RES on order... woo!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacquesb:
So now I've got a copy of the sales order, with a VIN and a promise that the van should be in within 10-14 days. </font>
Just got a call fromthe dealer. My Ody was unloaded this morning. He's taking it into the back to have the electrical stuff plugged in and get it detailed, then tomorrow it's off to have the leather installed. He tells me it should be delivered to me on Saturday or Monday. So far, he's exceeding expectations.

------------------
- 1992 Milano Red Acura Integra GS-R #155 (for sale soon)
- 1994 Opal Green Honda Civic EX Sedan
- 2002 Mesa Beige Honda Odyssey EX (on order)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And it's here! We actually took delivery on Monday night. The dealer brought it too us and spent 1 1/2 hours going over the chekclist and showing us how everything works. Of course, on Tuesday it poured rain; no way was I going to drive it to work in those conditions. That's just asking for bad karma
. So I drove it to work on Wednesday and I love it. This weekend we're going to take my wife to the school parking lot to teach her everything (she's never driven anything bigger than an Accord).

Bottom line: David Copous at Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville was great. The car is great. Anyone want to buy my Integra?

------------------
- 1992 Milano Red Acura Integra GS-R #155 (for sale)
- 1994 Opal Green Honda Civic EX Sedan
- 2002 Mesa Beige Honda Odyssey EX, Classic Soft Trim leather interior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts