Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
really 1000 seems steep, my last van drop springs only cost 169$ even if i dumped new shocks at $400.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
I think they should have just done lowering springs, you could bag it for that price. Realistically speaking how many people are actually going to adjust the coilovers after they install them, oh wait the ones willing so spend on that upgrade

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’ve always considered adjustable coil overs as dropsprings with fine tuning. Install and adjust to your preferred stance.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone has these installed https://meganracing.com/store/mr-cdk-hod18

I can't stand the soft and mushy ride......
This set up looks awesome! I didn’t purchase my odyssey for a stiff ride though. I’m no longer twenty and appreciate ride comfort but also appreciate improving driving dynamics. I’d like to hear - or see - how these perform and if ride quality is too negatively affected.

·
Registered
532 Posts
BC Racing offers such a kit for the G5 and it starts around $1000.
What are the long time reliability on these along with customer service? Just because the civic coilovers from a certain brand has been good, does not mean the 'custom set' for an Ody will be fine. Just be cautious that you need camber kits to get the camber lined up to factory specs and see what kind of factory warranty you will be retaining with this drop. A lot of times, lowered cars can hit stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts