Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I did a search and couldn't find anything, so I though I'd pose the question here.

I have 07 Touring Ody which has the memory seat function. Previously, when I unlocked the car w/ my keys, it would automatically move the memory seat to the position programmed for my key, and the same would happen with my wife.

However, we just changed the battery today, and everything is working fine, except that this feature has stopped working. We are able to reprogram the seat positions, and manually change the seat positions, but it no longer automatically recognizes the key opening it and moves the seat.

I thought maybe it has to do w/ having to have the key reprogrammed, but but when I enter the car and start the ignition, it knows that is is "Driver 1", and when I use my wife's keys, it knows it is "Driver 2", so I don't think it is a matter of the keys not being recognized.

Anyone else run into this issue before?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I believe there is a setting regarding this in the customizable settings. Check the MID by pressing and holding the "info" button on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,175 Posts
Disconnecting the battery will cancel the memorized positions.

Make sure that the remotes are linked. Press and hold the lock and unlock button at the same time. The red LED on the remote will flash one time when the remote has been linked and will flash two times when the remote has been unlinked.

After the seat positions have been memorized, the seat will move to the position when the appropriate remote unlock is pressed and the driver's door is opened.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All,

THANK YOU for all the responses! I though I'd tried all those thing yesterday and it didn't seem like it was working. But today I tried again and it seems to be back to normal! Not sure what I'd missed, but having the "checklist" in front helped a lot.

Thanks again all. This forum is terrific as always.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts