Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if it's possible to retrofit the memory seat feature from the touring onto the EX-L? If it was something simple (wiring, plug-n-play) I would consider it if reasonable. That's the one feature I miss from my old car on my 2011.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far the parts I have found for the door are about $21 for the door control and $47 for the wiring harness. I'm guessing I'd need something on the seat as well. If this an be done easily for a few $100, I'm in. Hoping someone is an expert on the wiring in these vehicles...

·
Registered
400 Posts
So far the parts I have found for the door are about $21 for the door control and $47 for the wiring harness. I'm guessing I'd need something on the seat as well. If this an be done easily for a few $100, I'm in. Hoping someone is an expert on the wiring in these vehicles...
Im interesyed as well.. Pls keep us posted...

·
Super Moderator
13,875 Posts
I completely understand that 2011 is "special" but perhaps you guys can search and see that this has been asked multiple times for the 3rd gen and also for the 2nd gen. Don't be afraid. Search term to try is "add memory seats" in the google search up top, pop a bag of popcorn and read up.

It hasn't been possible for over 5 years in the prior gen. I doubt it'd be possible in this special new gen either but I do wish you guys all the luck in the world to add this missing feature.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I completely understand that 2011 is "special" but perhaps you guys can search and see that this has been asked multiple times for the 3rd gen and also for the 2nd gen. Don't be afraid. Search term to try is "add memory seats" in the google search up top, pop a bag of popcorn and read up.

It hasn't been possible for over 5 years in the prior gen. I doubt it'd be possible in this special new gen either but I do wish you guys all the luck in the world to add this missing feature.

Dv, I read the whole 200+ post in 3 minutes and it was a dead end;).. NOt possible or possible (but none who actually did it posted):huh:

I love your sarcasm before than this year-- what gives.. you aging? hehehe

·
Super Moderator
13,875 Posts
Dv, I read the whole 200+ post in 3 minutes and it was a dead end;).. NOt possible or possible (but none who actually did it posted):huh:

I love your sarcasm before than this year-- what gives.. you aging? hehehe
You did read all of it? Perhaps nobody posting that they did this is a dead give away? Did you miss the fact that it was mentioned in one of those threads that the memory seat is integrated into the MID in the prior gen? I would be surprised if the same is not the case in this gen. If you want memory seats, Honda wants you to spring the additional $$$. Its as simple as that. Otherwise, everyone would buy a LX, add aftermarket leather and add all the Touring features they want and Honda wouldn't be selling any Tourings. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts