Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all Metro Vancouver Odyssey owners. My name is Roy and I'm a member of Vancouver Accords. I would like to invite all Odyssey owners to the Burnaby Heights Association "Hats Off Day" Show-N-Shine on June 4th this year (always the first Saturday of the month). All Honda and Acura cars are welcome from the very old to just off the lot and from factory original to custom built. The Honda portion of the show-n-shine is sponsored by the Happy Honda dealer on Hastings. During Hats Off Day Hastings is closed from Boundary Road to Gamma. All the Honda cars will be on display on the street in front of the dealership. Registration forms for the Honda portion for the show-n-shine are now available on the Heights web site. Once you have the form you can fill it out and fax it to the dealer or PM the information from the form to me and I'll take care of the rest (you will be registered and your show card will be waiting when you arrive at the staging area). Here is the link for Hats Off Day and the place where registration and staging takes place on June 4th before we line up on Hastings street. Lat year we had 35 cars participate. Every model of Honda from 1st Generation Civics to Acura NSX's attended. I hope to see Odysseys participate this year! If you have any questions please ask!

Hats Off Day web: site Hats Off Day - Burnaby's Favourite Festival | Burnaby Heights

Honda Show-N-Shine registration form: http://www.burnabyheights.com/site_... 2011 HONDA Show and Shine entry form v.2.pdf

Registration and staging area: http://www3.telus.net/Little_Red_Wagon/AWC_upload/hatsoffinfo/hatsoffparking.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This year trophies will be awarded in the following categories.

1. Best Car Club Representation - the car club with the most members registered and participating...wins!

2. Best In Car Entertainment - the best sound system/video screens/game consoles/and so on...wins!

3. Best Custom - originality/creativity/most unique/what makes you stand out....the sky's the limit....wins!

4. Best Original Factory (10 yrs. & older) - any vehicle 10 yrs & older in excellent STOCK shape...wins!

5. Best Of Show - crowd pleaser/wow unbelievable....wins!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Show-N-Shine is this weekend (June 4th). Looking to see as many Odyssey's as possible. Weather looks great too (72F and sunny, finally).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts