Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how or where to secure a Mexico coverage dvd for our navigation systems. I've scoured google, this website, hondanavi website and cant seem to find one. Plan on making a trip there with my 2006 Odyssey and was wondering if such a beast was available. I took a trip there a few years ago and it showed very general road guides and that was it. No names of roads, towns, just some squiggly lines showing some of the roads. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:huh:

·
Super Moderator
13,837 Posts
I don't think such a disk exists. If it existed, it would have been at the least on HondaNavi.com as they'll take your money every opportunity they can you know. ;)

There are no detailed maps for PR or Hawaii either afaik.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a hold of Honda of Mexico and they said it does not exist like stated in the earlier post. I know when I went down there in 2008 it worked about 200mi in and then nothing and it would come back on line every so often in Jalisco and central Mexico area. Used Delorome 2009plus off a laptop and it still had slot of the toll roads off. Just can seem to justify purchasing a Tom Tom or something else.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think such a disk exists. If it existed, it would have been at the least on HondaNavi.com as they'll take your money every opportunity they can you know. ;)

There are no detailed maps for PR or Hawaii either afaik.
Thanks for the reply.
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts