Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was amazed today. I posted the earlier topic on the 2002 Ody and what tires it will carry. For fun yesterday while I was on the Michelin site, I decided I'd shoot them an email to see if they could help, fully expecting to never hear anything back. I received an email today asking me to call their consumer line and discuss the question. I though ok, this person will have no idea or authority on what I'm asking. What happened? She confirmed that the 2002 Odyssey tire was indeed the Symmetry and when I asked about the speed rating, she said it was "T" rated in the new size on their database. I asked if this was a new tire since Michelin never carried the 225/60R 16 with a "T" rating before. A quick stock check and she confirmed that this is indeed a new tire. My hat is off to Michelin for possibly the most unexpectedly helpful customer service call I have ever had and to Honda for not letting us settle for a lesser tire. I'm impressed.

·
Registered
585 Posts
My hat is off to dsalfred for (a) noticing this and (b) refusing to stop until he had a definitive answer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts