Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a box of microfiber cloths from Walmart the other day, they are made by a company called Supertek. Not sure if its okay to use on the outside of the van, but I wanted to get some dust/dirt off on the drivers side door but seems like I just made it worse. I thought these towels lift off dust but it spreaded around even more and left dirty streaks all over. I've heard about how great some of these microfiber cloths are but mine sure didn't look like it did a good job at all.

Are there any good rec's for a good cloth to use on the outside of the Odyssey when you just need a light cleanup? (if there's such a thing!)
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Three words for the ultimate in dusting your car:

California Car Duster

http://www.calcarduster.com/

If you need to clean some LIGHT dirt, get some Meguiar's Quick Detailer and use the MF towel. Did you try cleaning dry or wet?

------------------
-Shin John
'01 DEP EX, and I'm workin' on it! (slowly)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I tried cleaning when it was dry. Just got our 02 Ody a week ago, it was so shiny and clean. After a few days of driving it around town and sitting in the garage, its gotten pretty dusty already. Didn't really want to wash it so soon, thought I could just wipe abit of the dust off. I'll check out the California Duster, thanks for your help.

·
Registered
46 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shinjohn:
Three words for the ultimate in dusting your car:

California Car Duster

http://www.calcarduster.com/

If you need to clean some LIGHT dirt, get some Meguiar's Quick Detailer and use the MF towel. Did you try cleaning dry or wet?

</font>
I bought California Car Duster's for the interior and exterior. Paid about $16 for both of them. They're awesome and highly recommended.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by htown:
I bought California Car Duster's for the interior and exterior. Paid about $16 for both of them. They're awesome and highly recommended.

htown,

Where did you purchase the Dusters? The California car duster's website is selling them $19.95 (exterior)and $9.95 (interior). Thanks in advance for the information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts