Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago, my 2011 odyssey started accelerating without much gas and needing more pressure on the brake to stop as well as high idle (1500-2500rpm) when parked. When checked with a code reader, only misfire codes come up. P0300, 301,303,304,305.

Also, this occurred right after my wife had to use a pocket jumper to jump the battery. She had a hard time getting it to start and it took a while, so I was thinking it may have done something to the PCM and it needs some type of reset. The battery had needed more recent jumps because it was dying quickly. The radio would be on for about 3 or 4 minutes without it running and it would die.

I have replaced the battery, spark plugs and MAF sensor. I cleaned the EGR sensor and Map sensor.

Also, the freeze frame data shows OL-fault in fuelsysa and fuelsysb.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
The throttle on these is electronic controlled right? Maybe check relays and fuses for that if it is. Sounds like you know more than I do about this - but some cars have an idle reset procedure - usually necessary when the coolant lines have been opened. Had to do it on my accord. Missfire is odd though - if the TDC sensor is having an issue could it throw those codes? Some people have pointed on washing the engine can cause some crazy issues similar to this.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Missing information: Current miles. Has the warranty extension for the piston rings been done?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
egads
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing