Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
cancer6969 said:
the 2003s are out, why isnt there a thread dedicated to 2003 issues?
Since the moderator hasn't responded to other similar requests, I can tell you that there are several pretty good ones over on Edmunds.com. Check out their Town Halls.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Probably because the '03 is same 3rd generation as the '02, and the '03 is exactly same as '02?? You might notice there aren't separate threads for 99,00,01 models.
I suspect there would be a separate thread with the significant changes of the next generation, whether that be '04 or '05.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
cancer6969 said:
the 2003s are out, why isnt there a thread dedicated to 2003 issues?
So what's the big deal? Your window has an auto up feature, and your rear window washer dispenses the washer fluid different. I think that's it. :confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the big deal is that the 2003 is a year newer.. dont just look at the 3 puny differences in options..

look at
1. price of purchase which gives an indication of supply/demand
2. other dealer experiences for 2003 model year purchase
3. warranty issues for 2003
4. differences in NAVI for 2003

agreed these are covered in diferent threads, but thats left to the poster whether where they want to post

If you bought a 2003 even today, your experience could be different (cost, service, etc) as against buying a 2002

in my opinion 2002 is history already, and those that oppose a dedicated thread for 2003 are usually historians holding onto history (hehe! couldnt help it!) and refusing to acknowledge that their 2002 has depreciated a bit with the 2003 coming out

·
Registered
479 Posts
whoa...there's a shot!

I wouldn't start dumping on pre-03 owners as they will likely be the ones offering their valuable insight and experience when the inevitable questions (regarding the *many* similarities between the 99-03) start arising.

I can hear them now..."What's that sloshing sound coming from the back?" or "My sliding door won't open/close, what do I do?", or my perennial favorite "If the TCS light is off, then does that mean that TCS is deactivated?".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts