Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 touring at the autocross for some fun runs!
Mods are just an intake with K&N cone filter.

I plan on larger wheels and lowering springs next.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow. That is awesome! The intake sounds mean! Looks like the odyssey did alright. I did notice the body roll so lowering springs and and low profile tires will help a lot. Please continue posting videos of the runs.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Stereotypes be damned. Your odyssey will eat muscle cars breakfast lunch dinner in autocross slalom.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Very nice. Do you remove the middle seats to lightne the van? How did the stock brakes hold up? upgrade to Pilot brakes maybe?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stereotypes be damned. Your odyssey will eat muscle cars breakfast lunch dinner in autocross slalom.
Wow. That is awesome! The intake sounds mean! Looks like the odyssey did alright. I did notice the body roll so lowering springs and and low profile tires will help a lot. Please continue posting videos of the runs.
Looks great, I love to see people pushing vehicles farther than most people would!
Thanks Everyone!!! I'm proud of it!
Very nice. Do you remove the middle seats to lightne the van? How did the stock brakes hold up? upgrade to Pilot brakes maybe?
The van was at full load, I even had the kid's car seats installed(kids were safely on the sidelines)!! What are brakes?? lol but really, they were fine (stock btw). :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice job, looks like fun!!

(BTW, looks like your high brake light might be out :) )

·
Registered
349 Posts
Almost tri-podding it! Great job guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like loads of fun!! That's awesome and it does appear to handle the maneuvers fairly well for such a tank :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts