Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 Honda Odyssey, I just got it 3 months ago and it recently started acting up. I changed the starter and it was running for like a day and the wouldn't turn on the next morning. I think it might be my main relay because my fuel pump is not making a sound. The only issue is I can't find it. It's a jumble of wires and I keep looking for the box that says main relay on it but can't find it. Somebody please help me understand this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, Lili. Sorry for the trouble you’re having. I can’t offer a fix but you might try posting in one of the other sections. I ran across this thread by accident in the ROTM section that appears to be dead for nearly a decade. Not sure if you’ll get much visibility here in this section.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Proper troubleshooting procedures dictate a few things:

You dont change electrical components because you "think" they may be the cause.

Follow a flow chart.

You may have got a bad starter.

And...

You need to know the terminology of the fault. Wont turn on does not compute.
Its either "wont crank" or "cranks wont run".
Assuming its the prior there are ways to diagnose if its the starter, but dont touch that relay or its wiring before you put a meter or trouble light on the starter to see if you have 12v when you turn the key.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts