Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my 2011 Honda Odyssey. I did a few mods, added the fog lights, Hids in the headlights and fogs, Window Visors, 5% tint all around and just put 22inch Tsw Silverstones. I really love this van!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice Job!

·
Registered
730 Posts
What's the tire size?

·
Registered
26 Posts
that's pretty sick, even though i bet it's a pain in the ass to see out of at night. very nice.

now please, do one more thing to it:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Rim

·
Registered
3,974 Posts

·
Administrator
14,523 Posts

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Its a Photochop PSU. Not a real one. :D
No $hit, sherlock. The red stripe was photochopped to make it look like the van from the A-Team. You remember the 1980s TV show with Mr. T driving the blacked out GMC Van with the red stripe just like the one T.C. added to this photo?

"I pity the fool" is what Mr. T used to say all the time on that show. Sorry for the cheesy 80s reference!! :DD

·
Registered
632 Posts
Nice. Donky Donk Van.

·
Administrator
14,523 Posts
No $hit, sherlock. The red stripe was photochopped to make it look like the van from the A-Team. You remember the 1980s TV show with Mr. T driving the blacked out GMC Van with the red stripe just like the one T.C. added to this photo?

"I pity the fool" is what Mr. T used to say all the time on that show. Sorry for the cheesy 80s reference!! :DD
Yeah. In the 80's I wasn't here in the States. I was in Africa and had seen a few episodes but I have no memory of the show or quotes from it so you got me on that one. :D

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I was in Africa and had seen a few episodes but I have no memory of the show or quotes from it so you got me on that one. :D
You didn't miss much! ;)

·
Registered
632 Posts
I love the original A-Team. That van is BA Barrachus' baby.

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Administrator
14,523 Posts
Airwolf?
Knight rider?

how can you say such things weren't awesome?
Those two were awesome. I love both shows. I was watching the Knight Rider series on Netflix instant watch but they pulled it now. :(

·
Administrator
14,523 Posts
The ride is good, I was very surprised with it.
Hmmm. Odd. We have a couple of folks in the 3rd gen who got either 20's or 22's and then dumped them as the ride was too harsh to their liking.

Do you feel the ride hasher than with stock rim size?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Here are a few pics of my 2011 Honda Odyssey. I did a few mods, added the fog lights, Hids in the headlights and fogs, Window Visors, 5% tint all around and just put 22inch Tsw Silverstones. I really love this van!

Not bad. In NJ it's illegal to tint the front windows, you will get ticketed in some area's town.. just letting you know. I'm not a fan of the wheels.. You should debadge the back and take the Odyssey symbol off, maybe the H to.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts