Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looks great and I love the rims. I am a slacker as my '95 only has 221K miles. :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
The nice thing is that all I have to do is remove the right trim panel on the ceiling vent and I have access to another set of video and audio inputs. If I want to bring the xbox 360 then I just remove the trim and plug it in. Its the perfect location because you can actually use the lights that are on the TV. It illuminates the interior nicely.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The nice thing is that all I have to do is remove the right trim panel on the ceiling vent and I have access to another set of video and audio inputs. If I want to bring the xbox 360 then I just remove the trim and plug it in. Its the perfect location because you can actually use the lights that are on the TV. It illuminates the interior nicely.

NICE ! I MIGHT HAVE TO GET ME A SCREENED HEAD UNIT...i have two headrest tv's on the way now...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice ride, Jay. I like the entertainment system, my kids would be in heaven. I've got a '95 also, still working on all mechanical, and cosmetic problems. Can't wait to get to some fun projects like a drop-down.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice ride, Jay. I like the entertainment system, my kids would be in heaven. I've got a '95 also, still working on all mechanical, and cosmetic problems. Can't wait to get to some fun projects like a drop-down.
thanks i'm working on my mechanical problems to...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts