Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Tim and I'm from San Gabriel, CA. I've been an Oddy owner since 98' Total of 5...just picked up my 08' Touring on July 4th weekend! I think I will keep this for a long while...its got everything my family need!

Can't wait til our road to LV and SF in August!!!!!:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
How many miles did you end up putting on each one? What was it that moved you through so many Odysseys? I've purchased 4 Hondas during that same amount of time and am about to sell my '08 Civic Si Sedan and will most likely pick up an '11 or '12 in the next few months. Never wore any of them out but just grew out of each of them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many miles did you end up putting on each one? What was it that moved you through so many Odysseys? I've purchased 4 Hondas during that same amount of time and am about to sell my '08 Civic Si Sedan and will most likely pick up an '11 or '12 in the next few months. Never wore any of them out but just grew out of each of them!
My 98', 00' Oddy were leased. 02' were purchased but due financial issue, had to get rid of it. All 3 had about 24-36K miles on them. My 05' had about 60K on it. Wife got tired of driving minivans so we sold it and got her something else but recent outting with my daughter and her friends to mall and movie...we miss the room of the Oddy so I decided to go back to mininvan and this time...I'm driving Oddy!! Got myself a fully loaded Oddy....and LOVING IT! :DD:DD:DD

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got an 08 Touring as well and I will admit I'M LOVING IT too. Definitely has a lot of room!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts