Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Después de leer muchos artículos relacionados e investigar durante meses sobre el moosler VCM, finalmente me decidí por el moosler S-VCM, en resumen puedo decir que gracias a este accesorio me siento muy feliz por el antes y después. Mi camion es mas silencioso ahora, los tirones del motor desaparecieron y mi economia de combustible es la misma.

Adiós velas sucias y otros problemas informados por los usuarios de Honda Odyssey. Ahora mi camioneta se siente más poderosa que antes. Finalmente puedo decir que es un producto muy fácil de instalar y funciona muy bien.

Para los que aun no se deciden se los recomiendo, en lo personal estoy muy satisfecho con mi nueva camioneta. Gracias a este foro ya quienes comparten sus experiencias y conocimientos en él.

* Google Translate *
After reading many related articles and researching for months about the VCM muzzler, I finally decided on the S-VCM muzzler, in summary I can say that thanks to this accessory I feel very happy about the before and after. My truck is quieter now, engine jerks are gone and my fuel economy is the same.

Goodbye dirty seals and other issues reported by Honda Odyssey users. Now my truck feels more powerful than before. Finally I can say that it is a very easy product to install and it works very well.

For those who still haven't decided, I recommend them, personally I am very satisfied with my new truck. Thanks to this forum and to those who share their experiences and knowledge in it.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
5,447 Posts
The moosler may be known to attract moose :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Translated:

After reading many related articles and researching for months about the VCM muzzler, I finally decided on the S-VCM muzzler, in summary I can say that thanks to this accessory I feel very happy about the before and after. My truck is quieter now, engine jerks are gone and my fuel economy is the same.

Goodbye dirty sails and other issues reported by Honda Odyssey users. Now my truck feels more powerful than before. Finally I can say that it is a very easy product to install and it works very well.

For those who still haven't decided, I recommend them, personally I am very satisfied with my new truck. Thanks to this forum and to those who share their experiences and knowledge in it.

·
Banned
279 Posts
Después de leer muchos artículos relacionados e investigar durante meses sobre el moosler VCM, finalmente me decidí por el moosler S-VCM, en resumen puedo decir que gracias a este accesorio me siento muy feliz por el antes y después. Mi camion es mas silencioso ahora, los tirones del motor desaparecieron y mi economia de combustible es la misma.

Adiós velas sucias y otros problemas informados por los usuarios de Honda Odyssey. Ahora mi camioneta se siente más poderosa que antes. Finalmente puedo decir que es un producto muy fácil de instalar y funciona muy bien.

Para los que aun no se deciden se los recomiendo, en lo personal estoy muy satisfecho con mi nueva camioneta. Gracias a este foro ya quienes comparten sus experiencias y conocimientos en él. View attachment 169029
I am losing 2 miles per gallon using vcm disabler. At $6.19 per gallon gasoline, it's a trade-off vs early motor mount replacement. Honda still seems to pay for ring replacement after warranty period is up. But when you think about the possible, but not reported cylinder wall damage, maybe muzzling is still worth it. Who knows?

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
I am losing 2 miles per gallon using vcm disabler. At $6.19 per gallon gasoline, it's a trade-off vs early motor mount replacement. Honda still seems to pay for ring replacement after warranty period is up. But when you think about the possible, but not reported cylinder wall damage, maybe muzzling is still worth it. Who knows?
what are you using as a datalogger for your MPG?
the consensus here is there is little to no savings, and I have run two versions of muzzlers and noticed negligible savings.

·
Registered
156 Posts
In long run, you will always come ahead if you do not have to mess with the dealer at all outside recalls!

·
Registered
2016 Touring Elite
2,974 Posts
Honda pays for piston rings replacement? I thought their policy was "too bad."
They did for a while... now, not so much.

-Charlie

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
5,447 Posts
Me too, and I've been using a VCMTUNER II for 3 1/2 years now.
I should slow down...for a second I thought you said you were using a VCMTuner 3 for 2 1/2 years..was about to ask where you found one of those...

Reactions: BertS and 12pawsinn
1 - 13 of 13 Posts