Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my second new car is an Odyssey. I'm the one with the 278 mile car needing a new transmission. The "new" transmission then needed replacing also. Well, by being sweetly firm (or very lucky), I'm getting an entirely new car. The dealer has been terrific, even lent me a used Suburban to go on a long trip, and I'll be getting my new car in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, he's giving me a Civic to drive. Can't do much more than that for me. You know, if you didn't read this forum, you might not know about the paint problems, or the transmission difficulties, or the little annoyances. But, on the other hand, you wouldn't have anyone with whom to commiserate, or to hear of all the good things about the car and the company. I don't know if it's all the dealer or if Honda was so amenable, but I'll not look at the gift horse's teeth. Thanx for all the encouragement!

·
Super Moderator
13,536 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MerpsMom:
my second new car is an Odyssey. I'm the one with the 278 mile car needing a new transmission. The "new" transmission then needed replacing also. Well, by being sweetly firm (or very lucky), I'm getting an entirely new car. The dealer has been terrific, even lent me a used Suburban to go on a long trip, and I'll be getting my new car in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, he's giving me a Civic to drive. Can't do much more than that for me. You know, if you didn't read this forum, you might not know about the paint problems, or the transmission difficulties, or the little annoyances. But, on the other hand, you wouldn't have anyone with whom to commiserate, or to hear of all the good things about the car and the company. I don't know if it's all the dealer or if Honda was so amenable, but I'll not look at the gift horse's teeth. Thanx for all the encouragement!</font>
Congratulations. Atleast we have some one who is getting a new van.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts