Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Touring Elite (Silver) and had my first problem today. I have about 4500 miles in 2.5 months.

Due to continuous snow storms of late in East Coast, I was turning off the VSA to avoid skidding. I got the Check VSA error today. I need to take it to the dealer tomorrow.

Anyone had this problem yet?

Thanks.

·
Administrator
14,909 Posts
I don't have any help with your problem, but I was wondering what the rationale is behind turning off VSA? Wouldn't VSA be helpful in slippery conditions?
I have had to turn it off to get out of a parking space with snow all around. There are merits for the need to turn it off for brief periods.

·
Administrator
14,909 Posts
There is snow outside?

:huh:
Not in NC. But last January, I had to drive up to NJ the day after the big storm in first week of Jan 2010. There was a couple of feet of snow all around in central NJ. :)

·
Premium Member
14,605 Posts
OK, that makes sense now...

Our alley is a ice rink with fresh snow over it, the most tretcherous conditions.

And the sidewalks are frozen over with about 1 inch of accumulation too thick to break off at spots. I neglected to shovel and that is what happens...:mad::mad::mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.