·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bigger pictures.

·
Registered
419 Posts
The matching mud guards and roof rack look great!
I agree!! They look great with that color.

Kinda sad that the rear view mirrors and windshield washer nozzles dont match.

Great looking van.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yer right, i'll have to get those painted as well. what do you think about painting the rear hatch/tailgate trim piece that is black?

·
Registered
400 Posts
yer right, i'll have to get those painted as well. what do you think about painting the rear hatch/tailgate trim piece that is black?
As for me I like it black.. The color combi of i.e. White with the black tailgate trim is nice--- don't know if its the same in person with the dark cherry?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Nice looking van. I do personally like the tail gate trim piece in black though.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I think the mirrors look good in black, they match that window area well. The cherry pearl is a dark color, so it might work too. On our white van I think it would be ugly.

The washer nnozzles would definitly look better if they matched the van.

I also have the Michelin mxv4 tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The van does look good man. I'm having the same thing done as well along with the washer nozzles next month. Good pictures.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have the contiprocontact.--- don't know if this vary by region?..
The michelins are on the Touring and Touring Elite. They have one inch bigger rims.

·
Registered
400 Posts
The michelins are on the Touring and Touring Elite. They have one inch bigger rims.
TArA, check out bigboat reply on this thread.. He has EX-L and got the michelin tires..

well, I don't know (I got EX).. the only difference that I know on EX vs EX-L was the leather/moonroof/back-up cam/power lift gate.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have the contiprocontact.--- don't know if this vary by region?..
Many LX to EX-L trims (17in) also have michelins primacy mxv4 (like mine). The question has been raised before, but no answer. It seems to be random at this point, just 2 different suppliers :dunno:

i stopped by at the dealer a couple of weeks ago, they just had ex-ls but they had both tire brands installed...

·
Registered
23 Posts
When we were shopping for our EX-L w/ RES we saw both the Mich and Conti tires used on this model. I specified that we would only accept the Mich's and that Contis would be a deal breaker (or require a credit on the price).

·
Registered
507 Posts
Many LX to EX-L trims (17in) also have michelins primacy mxv4 (like mine). The question has been raised before, but no answer. It seems to be random at this point, just 2 different suppliers :dunno:

i stopped by at the dealer a couple of weeks ago, they just had ex-ls but they had both tire brands installed...
Okay, well I was told by the dealer that the Mich were for the Touring and TE and the Conties for the other trim levels. I know from purchasing many Mercedes' that the tires just vary. They must just use a few manufacturers and use what is most readily available.

·
Registered
632 Posts
@touring elite, super ganda nyan.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts