Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really liked the way the card handled and the layout of the center tack. Many of the new features are also very useful like the garbage can ring and the cool box for the kid’s drinks. I found a few things very disturbing as well. The speedometer uses a light gray inner ring with white numbering. I found this very difficult to read especially when it was bright outside. The window in the third row is virtually impossible to see anything out of it. This could be one of the largest blind spots I have ever seen. Lastly there are this plastic fins that hang down under the front bumper. I hit the cement ledge that most people have in their garage. I don’t know what they are there for but I can see them being damaged with snow in the winter or curbs and even the cement stoppers in parking lots. I have an 02 that has a very large 3rd row window that is usable, the speedometer is huge and there is ground clearance. I am not sure I understand what some of the thought processes were with this van? Oh yah I forgot you can no longer get the ES with Nav and Res. You have to pay a huge premium for the touring model.
The funny thing with all that I dislike it is still better than the Toyota. I wish I could wait to see the Quest as an option. Ultimately I will buy the 2011 ES with RES.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts