Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Honday Odyssey EX that had a Myron & Davis AD212 DVD player installed in the small compartment under where the radio and such is. We left the light on in the van the other night and the next morning the battery was dead. I hooked our battery charger to it and used the boost mode to get it going again and every since then the DVD player will not turn on. The Audiovox monitor still comes on fine, but the DVD is just dead. Anyone know if this thing has a fuse somehwere or where it would normally draw power from or ground to? Also how does one go about getting this thing out to check the connections and such? Looks like I might have to start taking the dash apart from the bottom up to get it out, but I am not sure on that. Any help would be great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't take apart your dash, I have the same dvd player and the same thing happened(weak battery/slow crank/int light on overnight). Just disconnect then reconnect the negative battery terminal. Be sure you have the radio code first. That all it takes.
The AD212 must have a built in surge protector. Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts