Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just went to our Honda dealer to get our rear vent windows fix, didn't get that done but did fine out what the 2002 mystery button is for. Drumroll please.................HEATED SEATS.

I found that out when scrolling around the vehicles in the showroom. When I was in the Prelude, I saw the same button as in the 02 Ody picture (same location). So, mystery's solved, can I get a free upgrade for heated seats in our Ody???

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DDakRT:
Well just went to our Honda dealer to get our rear vent windows fix, didn't get that done but did fine out what the 2002 mystery button is for. Drumroll please.................HEATED SEATS.

I found that out when scrolling around the vehicles in the showroom. When I was in the Prelude, I saw the same button as in the 02 Ody picture (same location). So, mystery's solved, can I get a free upgrade for heated seats in our Ody???
</font>
How about a nice-warm Odyclub sweater instead?

-Nestor

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nemogira:
Ahh...so you're a sweat pants kinda guy?
</font>
A sweatshirtless, warm bum kinda guy.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just curious. What were you getting fixed on your rear vent windows? Excessive noise or were they not working? I've been thinking about getting mine checked as they make a grinding type noise when opening and closing. Thanks for your response.

------------------
Jamescanine's 01 LX

(see gallery photos)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My rear vent squeaks when they close. It's pretty loud but it's just a sound. I had both of the motors replaced about a month and a half ago but the sound came back within three weeks on the new motors. The new motors are on order right now and they will be my third set. I hope these last.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts