Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife found this laying on our driveway. It is one and three eighths inch in diameter and grey in color. It says "cap roller", "mainte" and "Honda >pp<" on the back side. Anybody recognize this part or think they may know where it came from? Thanks.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, found it, it's the plug that fits into the sliding door on the bottom left of the lower interior door panel.

·
Registered
342 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by johnkalajian:
My wife found this laying on our driveway. It is one and three eighths inch in diameter and grey in color. It says "cap roller", "mainte" and "Honda >pp<" on the back side. Anybody recognize this part or think they may know where it came from? Thanks.
</font>
Hi John,

I got curious when I saw your pictures and went outside to take a look at my Ody. The part you've got displayed looks a lot like a little trim plug I spotted on the front lower corner of the sliding door interior trim panal. It may be used in other places as I didn't look any further but that is one location that's a definite posibility.

Hope that's it!

Good luck!

------------------
Drive Safe,
Steve R.
'01 SS LX
Cargo tray, leather steering wheel, mud guards, alarm, fog lights, transmission cooler, in-dash CD player, Kelton subwoofer, under seat storage tray.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well, how's that for redundant?

I swear that John's post that he found location of the mystery part didn't come through when I first read this thread. After I posted my reply, it popped up under his. Oh well......

Glad you figured it out though!

------------------
Drive Safe,
Steve R.
'01 SS LX
Cargo tray, leather steering wheel, mud guards, alarm, fog lights, transmission cooler, in-dash CD player, Kelton subwoofer, under seat storage tray.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts