Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to find a way to view the Nav system on the RES screen?

I have a 2012 Touring and would love to be able to watch where we are going when the wife is driving and I am camped out in back!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I have a 2012 Touring and would love to be able to watch where we are going when the wife is driving and I am camped out in back!
Look out the window? :DD

·
Registered
687 Posts
I would prefer the reverse where I could watch RES videos on the NAV screen when the Honda Odyssey is in park. Other vans such as the Toyota Sienna allow this.

:frown:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would prefer the reverse where I could watch RES videos on the NAV screen when the Honda Odyssey is in park. Other vans such as the Toyota Sienna allow this.

:frown:
There are threads on mods to accomplish this, it requires some electrical connections (a switch and relay etc.).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
687 Posts
There are threads on mods to accomplish this, it requires some electrical connections (a switch and relay etc.).
Yeah, I know, but I hate spending money and wasting time on mods and stuff when other similar vehicles can do this out the box.

:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Yeah, I know, but I hate spending money and wasting time on mods and stuff when other similar vehicles can do this out the box.

:rollingeyes:
Then why didn't you buy that other similar vehicle?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Then why didn't you buy that other similar vehicle?
Overall, the Honda Odyssey is vastly superior to the competition. As for individual features, there are some things missing or not that great, but nothing that puts the competition ahead.

Odyssey all the way!

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts