Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lost my card with the navi and radio codes. Everything works fine but someday I might need the codes. According to Honda's website, there should be a control unit under the front seat with a serial number. Nothing under there. Doesn't this unit run by a hard drive and not a DVD?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
navi control unit on touring elite

Where is the control unit with the DVD? Not under the seat. Doesn't this unit operate with a hard drive and not a DVD?

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Try logging in at https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp with your vin and see if the codes were put on there. Check around the van as some dealers put a sticker on with the codes on it. I don't know how the 2011 is set up but there may be some information in the owners manual.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked everywhere and they are not listed on my owner's website either. Hopefully, I will never need them (except battery replacement time).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Some dealers will place a sticker on the inside of the glovebox with the radio/navi code. If not, then you can call the dealer and ask for it, every dealer writes the codes on the invoice for the deal or the deal jacket(as long as you bought the car new)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have not had to do this yet but pretty sure you use the dash DVD drive to load the NAVI DVD informaton to the hard drive.

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Merged the duplicate threads and moved them to the dedicated NAV forum. Please post in correct forums in the future to prevent thread locks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is nothing on my invoice, but on the window sticker at the bottom near the dealer's address is a 4 digit "HN CODE". Maybe that is it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
No, we just use the HN- Code when we are reporting the vehicle as sold to Honda. Check your service history booklet, maybe the tech wrote in there. If not, contact your salesperson, they had to write it down somewhere in the deal or on the deal jacket

1 - 10 of 10 Posts