Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've been lurking long enough. I received my VIN on January 4th, so later this month I hope to take delivery of my RP EXL+NAVI. I didn't originally plan on getting the NAVI, but (1) you have to take what you can get it seems, (2) I'm a gadget junkie, (3) my wife's a gadget junkie, and (4) you all make it sound way cool.

Does anyone know if there is a PDF version (or any other format) of the NAVI manual online somewhere? I've been searching, but can't find one in English. I found the Japanese version, and I checked it out for the screen shots, but that's just not enough (not to mention, I don't know if the systems are even the same). If you're interested, it's at <a href=http://www.honda.co.jp/manual/odyssey/2002-navi/index.html>http://www.honda.co.jp/manual/odyssey/2002-navi/index.html</a>.

------------------
Should have my '02 RP EXL-Navi by the end of January!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome, HipOdy! I'm not aware of an online manual for the nav system. You'll get a big one with your Odyssey papers when you pick up your van. Or, go to world.altavista.com and enter the web site of the Japanese version for an instant translation into English. Also, the Helm manual for the Ody has lots more info. about the nav system and how it works; etc. if you purchase it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
585 Posts
oh my GOD THAT IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately; its in Flash so you can't use a translator.

I am soooo jealous; did you see how nice those maps looked? 3d colored houses...looked like an observatory close to the upper left side of the map in that screenshot...

..and what the hell is that screen w/ the big 3D rectangle & arrows?

Ok, forget it. I'm just goign to find a job in Japan and go purchase an Ody over there. Some countries have all the fun...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Just look at this!!!

ARgh! Suddenly I feel so...inadequate...

·
Registered
585 Posts
My insanity knows no bounds...what's this? The floor your destination is on??

...and this? I don't know what these controls do but I know I want them!!

·
1,484 Posts
That is very cool! But 3D images like that would've probably sucked up the memory on the NAVI disc if tried to cover the US.

Another thing that's cool is they have the NAVI, RES, CD/MiniDisc player all in one vehicle. I'm in the wrong country!

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts