Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2010 Odyssey touring. but the navigation dvd is missing. what are my options here? how much will a new one cost me?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Your options? You bought it from a retail dealer? They owe it to you, friend. Tell them to find one and send it post haste. There's a web site for purchasing. Why would you now spend money to buy one unless you bought the van used, and as-is? Even in that case, did you not see the NAV screen no-disc warning when you first turned on the car? And even so, an actual Honda store selling it used still owes you the disc, IMHO. An independent or other franchise, not so much - caveat emptor there. What else are you missing - did you find both headphones, valet key, manuals, spare tire, wheel lock key if fitted, etc.?

By chance, is yours that white with about 5000 miles sold weeks ago at auction in GA? Manheim probably still has the disc and I know who to ask for you if so, or the next buyer before you got it and forgot it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well, i did get my van from manheim , GA but it was last week. its gray color and has 6300 miles on it. The rest of the stuff that i have seen so far intact is headphones, keys (1 key is missing but i will be getting that), manuals. i am hoping that there is a spare tire and its key. I'll verify that tomorrow

Dang, gotto be careful about these small things when you buy from auction. a couple years back when i bought my 2005 passat, i just got 1 key and till date i am still driving with only 1 key.

So can you still help me with the disc ?

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Odds are that you're going to have to buy the disk. You can buy one at www.hondanavi.com and its usually $185 + shipping.

·
Registered
346 Posts
psarora said:
well, i did get my van from manheim , GA but it was last week. its gray color and has 6300 miles on it.

No offense, but why? I got a brand new one for less than wholesale used cross the block today (including yours, according to MMR), that's why I broke my pattern for this very purchase.

That web site that I could not recall but that dv gave you is the only official source. Still, you should first call your dealer/broker who bought your van for you because Manheim office holds the DVDs in the office and then mails later. Sometimes headphones and manuals too, depending upon location, but you already have those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts