Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here in NC area beside me and dvpatel ? Care for a group meetup and show off your odey coffee/chat sometimes ? :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm in Clayton for a week every other month or so.

·
Administrator
14,222 Posts
I have to look at every profile of the new registrants and most are spammers. I have seen a lot of folks from NC register. I have seen over half a dozen just from Charlotte but most just register and then search and lurk. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that too bad, I'll be glad to hangout and chat sometimes, I'm in Raleigh area.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sounds good. I'll be up again the week of July 12.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Raleigh, but I don't get my Odyssey ('00 EX) until tomorrow. I've been lurking here for a week or so just reading up on stuff.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, good to see you here, which part of Raleigh are you in ? I'm between I40/I540.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We need to set up NC group meet up coffee/chat/hangout sometime. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
When my schedule allows - that would be cool! We have 2 of my ADHD nephews with us for the summer and my son is in the Young Marines. Outside of that and church my time is severely limited. :)

I could drive by and wave! :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rental01 said:
Outside of that and church my time is severely limited. :)
I'm too here got a tight schedule, but wouldn't mind to spare for ody club hangout thing, with two kids, full time job and part time job with on call duty for the wife bussiness. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, enjoy your ride. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the club phyberoptix, congrat on your new purchased. Let us know if you need any helps, you should post in the introduce yourself section, but it OK, welcome again. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I just havent gotten to it yet. I own a computer company and just got into my office this morning.... One of them late mondays lol.

I have owned quite a few hondas and quite a few other cars so of course I will be looking into a few subtle mods but nothing major because I am not very big on fiberglass or too much that will make the ride to much for me to enjoy. I wil lstick with a clean look like some wheels and maybe a drop and then mostly inside things like a flip down screen for my daughter.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What year and trim model is your ody ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its a '99 (Liked the 2nd Gen bodystyle more).

I believe its a EX, it has all the options that I could get in the '99 model. I dont think the '99 came with a factory navi which is ok because I have a AVIC-D2 that I had from another car that I was going to put in it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since it an 99, after market is a way to go, you can save $$$ and gain more features with after market unit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.