Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here in NC area beside me and dvpatel ? Care for a group meetup and show off your odey coffee/chat sometimes ? :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that too bad, I'll be glad to hangout and chat sometimes, I'm in Raleigh area.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, good to see you here, which part of Raleigh are you in ? I'm between I40/I540.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We need to set up NC group meet up coffee/chat/hangout sometime. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rental01 said:
Outside of that and church my time is severely limited. :)
I'm too here got a tight schedule, but wouldn't mind to spare for ody club hangout thing, with two kids, full time job and part time job with on call duty for the wife bussiness. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, enjoy your ride. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the club phyberoptix, congrat on your new purchased. Let us know if you need any helps, you should post in the introduce yourself section, but it OK, welcome again. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What year and trim model is your ody ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since it an 99, after market is a way to go, you can save $$$ and gain more features with after market unit.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Its feature wise seem pretty sweet, let us know how it goes. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What date of the week ? Wouldn't mind for a starbuck coffee chat. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
tripod69 said:
Has anyone on this forum dealt with Autopark service before? How about Leith or Southpoint Honda?
I bought the 07 at Crown Honda in Chapel Hill, sale manager was a nightmare and almost got into a fight :mad:, because of treating me like crap, "He told me when I said "Yes" is "YES", when I said "No" is "NO" period. Just simply, because the saleman had to make too many trips to him just for an approval on price. And I reponsed with: "I came here to buy, not to beg for a free car, you better watch your tone, and when I said "Yes" is "YES", when I said "No" is "NO" too, period. And I torn the darn papers work right in front of him, and walked right out, the saleman was confront as we getting really close to a deal that we can just pickup the van in minutes. Three days later I went to a guy above him, and bought the van from the same saleman. That was my purchase experience at Crown Honda.

And their service ? Their service Dept, was great, I alway get oil change there, and a couple recent service, in the past month like: rear slide door gasket replaced, VSA replaced, rear lift gate shocks replaced, without any hassle, if you do got a worth service that Leith on Capitol/Cary, try Crown Honda see if that will solve your problem ? Goodluck and let me know, if I can assist you.

Yeah, hang out is great, if you don't think that is bore :D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts