Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Its feature wise seem pretty sweet, let us know how it goes. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What date of the week ? Wouldn't mind for a starbuck coffee chat. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
The latest arrival in our family, a brand new '09 EX-L, is already having seizures. You can read all about it at: http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60404

We bought the Ody from Autopark Honda in Cary. Sales process at Autopark was rather pleasant but service thus far has been a nightmare. The technicians at the dealership kept insisting that the judder that I am seeing in my Ody was a "normal characteristic of the van" -- now that the TSB is out, they have expressed some willingness to give it a try.

Has anyone on this forum dealt with Autopark service before? How about Leith or Southpoint Honda?

The idea of a get-together over coffee sounds good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
tripod69 said:
Has anyone on this forum dealt with Autopark service before? How about Leith or Southpoint Honda?
I bought the 07 at Crown Honda in Chapel Hill, sale manager was a nightmare and almost got into a fight :mad:, because of treating me like crap, "He told me when I said "Yes" is "YES", when I said "No" is "NO" period. Just simply, because the saleman had to make too many trips to him just for an approval on price. And I reponsed with: "I came here to buy, not to beg for a free car, you better watch your tone, and when I said "Yes" is "YES", when I said "No" is "NO" too, period. And I torn the darn papers work right in front of him, and walked right out, the saleman was confront as we getting really close to a deal that we can just pickup the van in minutes. Three days later I went to a guy above him, and bought the van from the same saleman. That was my purchase experience at Crown Honda.

And their service ? Their service Dept, was great, I alway get oil change there, and a couple recent service, in the past month like: rear slide door gasket replaced, VSA replaced, rear lift gate shocks replaced, without any hassle, if you do got a worth service that Leith on Capitol/Cary, try Crown Honda see if that will solve your problem ? Goodluck and let me know, if I can assist you.

Yeah, hang out is great, if you don't think that is bore :D.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've had the oil changed at Leith Honda. They were OK. Thought the price was a bit high for an oil change and tire rotation. $49.00. But he gave me a price of $1100 for new pax tires for future reference. That was $300 cheaper than the dealer I use in Florida.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts