Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just purchased a 2006 EX-L and I've come to realize it's been debadged. I need to know exactly where to place the new emblem.

Could someone help me out? I need some reference dimensions. Take a look at this pic (from user: andrew a.).

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/attac...pic-debadged-what-do-you-think-pc242811-1.jpg

For example: How many inches from the corner of the "Y" to the horizontal line above the emblem. Also, the distance from the corner of the "Y" to the angled edge on the left.

Thanks all.
Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rollingeyes:

I'm pretty sure as long as it's level, you can eyeball the thing and every one of your followers will be happy with your rebadging... :DD
I know I can eyeball, but I prefer to keep it as OEM as possible. I hate seeing emblems that are off their mark on any car.

Thanks and I hope someone can help me out.

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
this should help, just use the spacing for the touring for the exl, it is the same distance as from the factory. this is the factory spec sheet for what you are trying to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this should help, just use the spacing for the touring for the exl, it is the same distance as from the factory. this is the factory spec sheet for what you are trying to do.
Thank you, Chris!!! I really appreciate it. Hopefully this will be useful to others on this board as well.

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts