Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals if any. Well as my title say im having problems with this p0f ecu that I have which came from a Euro 95 Accord Sir H22a engine. The problem im having is that once I turn Van on it idles very bad misfiring. I know I was suppose to swap pin A6 with A11 like they tell you to do in CB7tuners for 5th Gen Accord. I did that and it stills revs up very sluggish and wont pass 4k rpm aka limp mode. But the funny thing is that if i switch back the A pins around and put back the stock P1E ecu it idles and run fine with no issue. The van came with the H swap already but with stock Ody ecu but with Aem fic and stock ody tcu. Distributor is obd1 from the ody and the knock sensor and vtec is all wired up and connected to were they suppose to go. The only thing that im not sure of is the Secondary Intake Solenoid. I dont seem to see one im my Intake Manifold which is stock but if it is I don't believe its connected because it says here from cb7tuner that Secondary Intake Solenoid: Pin A17 (Connect Black/Yellow wire on solenoid to switched ignition, the other to pin A17). But when i look at pin A17 its blank theres nothing there being that ody didnt come with it. Do u think that could be the cause for van not idling right with the jdm p0f ecu? Apologizes for the long paragraph. lol!

·
Registered
93 Posts
hi i have an ody 95 and im making it v-tec a electromechanic friend tell my to buy a p 28 ecu programed with h22 map setting and add a few pins and that's all :eek:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or you could just get a Integra P75 Auto Ecu and convert it to Vtec Chipped out with H22 base map (Thats the route I went) ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts