Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 2007 EX-L rear passenger slide door window motor died, I could not roll it up or down anymore, it's stuck in the up position, the van was out of warranty, dealer want hundreds of dollars for part/labor, when I tried trouble shooting the problem, I can hear the switch clicked when activated, but nothing happen, I tried both driver door master switch and the rear passenger slide door switch, but no luck, just click. Have anyone come accross this problem ? Is it the motor dead ? Can someone tell what is the P/N for that motor ? and where is the best place to purchase online ? Thanks very much for the help.

TT,

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I had a service manual, I took the door apart, last month, could not find any loose wire connectors, I have not check the voltage there either, What is your suggestion ? I looking to fix this myself, I have a volt meter. Should I look into the window trouble shooting guide in the service manual ? Sorry for having such silly question, but your help is greatly appreciated.

TT,

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PN: 72710-SHJ-A22
Description: REGULATOR ASSY., R. RR. DOOR POWER
Cost: $92.98

I found this info at 2007 Honda Odyssey Slide Door Windows - Regulator, 5DR EXL KA 5AT B__54

I'd take the door apart and dig in there with a meter first to see if the unit is getting power etc before you go replacing parts. Do you have a service manual?
Thank you very much for your information Coopers_Dad, I ordered the window regulator from Honda East through hondapartnow.com, and I were able to replaced yesterday, it was a pain, since the darn think stuck in the up position, I had to cut the cable from the motor to loosen up the glass, so I can get the whole window regulator unit out, and good thing, that I had a service manual for the van, so it helped alot. Thanks again for everythings.

TT,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts