Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just traded my 2001 CL Type S for a 2004 Odyssey EX-L (I have a 1 year old with another baby on the way in October). I have to say that I love this ride more than I thought I would. The transition from a sport coupe to the Odyssey wasn't as bad as I thought...I just have to get used to cornering. :D

I've already upgraded my brakes to cross-drilled rotors and ceramic pads, put in a K&N high flow air filter, a Pioneer DEH-5000UB headunit and a set of new summer mats.

Anyway I live in the Greater Toronto Area and am a forum moderator on Toronto Accords since 2003 and very active on Acurazine.

I look forward to browsing the forums and becoming a regular contributor to Odyclub.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome to the club. Good to inject some new blood into the mix. Hope to see this forum regain its former glory. I've seen too many members "move on" myself included. Now that I'm back, I'd like to see more regular discourse among everyone. Again, welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I thought I'd share some pics of my last ride. She was the winner of the Best CL in Class at the 2008 Acura Woodbine Show and Shine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts